Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Morning Fun Run

Monday is always our day off for the week and I was able to sneak out with my dog Guinness for a long run in Lory State Park.  For the most part we followed the Quad Rock 50 course in Lory without crossing into Horsetooth. I also ran into ultra running god himself Nick Clark out on the trails.

Authurs Rock on the Right is the High point of the Run
Final Scramble to the Summit with my running buddy Guinness he is in this pic he is just hard to see

Summit looking West - North Love my Iphone 5!
Summit looking East - West

Good thing I had my Inov-8 X Talon 195's because this is what the majority of the trail looked like for over 2 hours and around 3k elevation. The sole on the X-Talons is the same as on the Inov8 Boots Super grip if I can descend at a hard run on snow and Ice. I love my Inov8's

 Also if you are looking for a super challenging and fun Trail Race this summer The Quad Rock is a Blast and filling up fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment